Activist Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do find it interesting that you are being played by Washington DC's biggest player Rick Berman.
Here is a old video of what he is up to.

Interesting that without me even placing a comment or opinion the post that you go at me about how I am being played which is some what of a personal snipe. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just more knee jerk defensiveness which really doesn't prove any of the content is wrong.

Never the less your post supports the fact that US interests are playing the manipulation game via funding heavily.

Lol, BN doesn't even voice an opinion. Yet gets given ****. Geez, next time someone spams the forum with links, BN should speak for them........

Interesting that without me even placing a comment or opinion the post that you go at me about how I am being played which is some what of a personal snipe. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just more knee jerk defensiveness which really doesn't prove any of the content is wrong.

Never the less your post supports the fact that US interests are playing the manipulation game via funding heavily.

“Knee jerk defensiveness” 100% correct.

He seems to have more invested in winning a debate than trying to get to the truth.

Hence I talk at him in a very different way that I would talk to an adult.

Last edited:
They think they are so smart but this is how the rest of the world sees them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back