Ace Line Haulers

Theb55

What a class act. They sure stand behind their products. Bought a bag for my hauler at the Vancouver boat show along with the Hands Free adaptor. The bag I bought in Feb did not fit over the Hands free (which works fantastically). Contacted them six months later and they exchanged it for one that would, immediately, without question.

Nice to hear the good stories amongst all the nightmares normally brought forward.

I too can attest to the quality service from ACE.
My elderly father had a puller that was in a storage shed for quite sometime. Last year he decide to take it out and asked if I could mount it to his boat he now had. I got her all out and mounted but had no power I couldn't figure it out for my father so I dropped an email to ACE through their website and asked if there were certain things I should try or test. Less then half a day went by and I got a phone call from someone at ACE. Told him the issues and he says ship it over and we will fix it for your father (no Charge) Just the shipping over as we are in Vancouver. I told him I was going through Nanaimo headed up to Courtenay later in the week perhaps I could drop it on my way through and pick it up a few days later as I return back to Vancouver. The gentleman says no Prob.
So I get over on the ferry go straight to Ace and drop the unit off in the afternoon was greeted by a nice lady at the front desk. I told her the history on it and what the gentleman had told me on the phone. I drop it and while I'm there I thought it was coming up on fathers day I will buy the hands free kit and a bag for the old man. The Girl asks me how long I'm in town as (she knows I'm from Vancouver ) I told her I was going to Harbour Chandler for an hour then to Courtenay for a few days, Id pick it up on the way back. She took my number (cell ) and all the particulars. 45 min later I'm just at the check out at Harbour Chandler . the Cell rings and its the Girl from Ace. " if your still in town your fathers hauler is ready we did it right away so you wouldn't have to stop in on your way back from Courtenay and we installed the Hands free for him while we had it apart" I asked how much for the install " No Charge she says, I hope he likes his fathers day present".
That is what I call OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I tell everyone I know about the service provided by their company and how most companies now a days would not do that. I highly recommend them , they back their product no questions asked

Last edited by a moderator:
Back