Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid vaccine in Pil form.

51091310418_97d1c5c8f0_k.jpg

EyKcWjiUYAAUXSw

EyYqr-YU8AcYTYy

One from the wife.
EyolT2xUcAA8_bs

Another one from my wife. (I married better then she did)

Eyyj7LBVgAcAvpT

Comedy is tragedy experienced by someone else.

So, things at our quarantine casa are getting a bit sensitive.
Nice weather, three young school aged daughters, 5, 8, and 9, really want to play with someone else during this sunny week we have been quarantined. 8 year old and I have tested negative, Mom has completed her full pull and is discharged from the covid protocols, eldest and youngest in various stages of being covid positive. So we are in two zones in the house, and the 'toys and screens' are split up too. The kids burn energy by fighting and screaming.

Mom wants to say that Covid is ****** in response to all this going on just before Friday dinner, thinks about it and then says that the house rules during quarantine are a bit different and that swearing is ok.
Before she finishes saying ok, 8 year old erupts: "F*CK, D!CKFACE, BAG OF @SSHOLES!" Top volume, hurt the ears volume.
Intense quiet follows.
I then declared a state of emergency for our family and tried to come up with what house rules are now relaxed and which covid rules are now state of emergency house rules. The hardest genie to get back into the bottle is that swearing is only allowed if it is descriptive, "Covid is ******".
F8ck, D!ckface, Bag of @ssholes, is apparently describing covid now.

One day in the far future, Mom and I will reflect on this 'new' family situation with a smile.
Right now it's shock and awe. Shock that 8 year old can fling this out on a hair trigger, awe that it has taken so long for the trigger to get pulled.

Enjoy the sunny weather all.

E0VhW3eVgAIuVcU

Communication 101, don't wear a silly non-mask at a press conference and you wont get a silly meme made out of it.

E0zVCIXUcAMBihK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back