77 Merc. 700 70hp Top End in Parts & Comp. Leg with Controls

J.R.

1977 Mercury 70 hp Outboard Motor - Top End of Motor is in parts & Complete Leg. Comes with Controls.

I have a 1977 Mercury 700 70 hp (Serial# 7087907) that has the top end completely dissembled. I have all the parts together in a large plastic rolly tote storage container. The Leg is complete, and it is still on my boat, and the Mercury controls are still installed in my boat. An extra prop is included.

Selling all of this for $370. I acquired the motor this way when I bought the boat. I have my own motor/controls setup that I was going to use. I was told that everything for the top end is there, but I cant confirm that .... Just saying that's what I was told when I got the boat. In my opinion though, it does look like at least all major engine components/modules/Pistons/Block/Crankshaft/Flywheel/Stator, etc ... are there.

I'm not parting out anything separately. Everything is being sold together, and .... if your the buyer, then you must bring your own tools to remove the leg and controls from my boat. I havent done that as of yet as i'm not ready to put on the motor I'm going to use, and I don't have any room to store a leg if I had taken it off anyway. If you are unable to bring tools and remove the leg & controls yourself but your really wanting to buy everything, AND your a serious buyer, feel free to let me know that and I can see what I can do.

If you have any other questions, do feel free to ask me them and I'll do what I can to answer them. I'm pretty sure I have said everything that I know and/or are aware of. Serious inquiries only! I'm not running a "show & tell" .. dont have the time. Thanks!

I'm located in Port Coquitlam, BC / Tri Cities area.

501389368_o.jpg

501389349_o.jpg

501389297_o.jpg

501389277_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back