• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
Hey StormTrooper can ya post a few pictures for a visual :) ? Thank you

oh man. love the look of that last boat with the cargo hold. think collapsible traps etc. room for a small hauler on that puppy? the scotty hauler is light and compact. i have an old Robertson Retriever that would also do the trick.

Got a couple custom aluminum mounts made up for a pair of old dual belt scotty electric downriggers with swivel bases. Found some rod holders and a portable VHF. Not sure what I will do for a sounder yet. This boat has not had electrical at all anytime during its history, never did...so I will be rigging this up to carry LiPo 12v batteries for any lighting or power needs. I could go 36v and step it down to 12v, that may become an option. Looking at tackle storage and fish storage and other ideas or thoughts. I will more than likely run an electric motor on the bow to hold over bait for jigging. I know, like WTF right?! lol. :)
I’m considering an electric on the bow of my Grady 208 adventure! I just love jigging that much!!

Last edited:
Well, I got something in this category: a frog boat! Had this baby all over the place even in protected salt areas. Sounder, downrigger, rod holders, anchor, e-motor.... fully decked out! lol

Back