• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
Love the winged warriors

I wanted to share some pics of the party we held this weekend at my shop. 60 people, I fried 240 pieces. I know I've been talking a lot of **** about this chicken and I promise ya'll will get your chance to try it soon. I'm building this into a real business over the next year doing private events (weddings, funerals, work parties). Check out my instagram page jonp_thatchickenguy
Resized_IMG-20190203-WA0013.jpeg Resized_IMG-20190203-WA0004.jpeg Resized_IMG-20190203-WA0005.jpeg Resized_IMG-20190203-WA0014.jpeg Resized_IMG-20190203-WA0025(1).jpeg

I wanted to share some pics of the party we held this weekend at my shop. 60 people, I fried 240 pieces. I know I've been talking a lot of **** about this chicken and I promise ya'll will get your chance to try it soon. I'm building this into a real business over the next year doing private events (weddings, funerals, work parties). Check out my instagram page jonp_thatchickenguy
View attachment 43290 View attachment 43291 View attachment 43292 View attachment 43293 View attachment 43294

gotta teach me that batter and Technique , looks awesome , nice work...

gotta teach me that batter and Technique , looks awesome , nice work...
I'm so happy to teach a people everything I know, except for this one. It's the one thing that took me so long to perfect and, I believe, truly is a one of a kind and special recipe. This will make me money some day. I've got a fantastic Jerk marinade I can post! :)

View attachment 43290 View attachment 43291 View attachment 43292 View attachment 43293 View attachment 43294

I was wondering about your chicken whether it was a home recipe or a franchise you bought into. Well done on the home recipe RC, I hope it turns into a big deal for you.

great stuff guys!!, as I get older things may change but still hobby at mountain biking, playing lacrosse and coaching club and high school. the masters lacrosse is great because we do a travelling team for some pretty high end lax tournaments. Waikiki every fall with da Boyz.

Lots of great stories here, sounds like we all have or have had many fun things that keep us busy. As I have said in other threads I started sport fishing late in life, 47, after retiring from commercial fishing. While sport fishing consumes a huge part of my life now I have also been a competitive Trap shooter for about 34 years. While I don't shoot anywhere near what I used too, I still manage to shoot about 8-9000 shots a year.

I'm so happy to teach a people everything I know, except for this one. It's the one thing that took me so long to perfect and, I believe, truly is a one of a kind and special recipe. This will make me money some day. I've got a fantastic Jerk marinade I can post! :)

All gd , looks incredible ,

guess I’m stuck with my boring deep fried halibut for now ;)

Cool thread StormTrooper
I learned from watching my father and some of his friends that a person should have more than one or two hobbies.It was mostly hunting and fishing with Dad and his crew.
I am unable to sit around for to long so I try to stay busy with hunting,fishing,hiking,mountain biking I enjoy all shot gunning sports and training dogs is one of my favourites.
I am also considering a few more activities.
1 Acquiring Rain City's fried chicken recipe because it looks amazing.
2 Finding out where Stizzla keeps his tackle boxes because I want six of everthing to.
3 Follow Nog to his bear honey hole because holy **** them are some dandies.
4 Collecting ten percent of the fishing paraphernalia Storm Trooper has.

Cool thread StormTrooper
I learned from watching my father and some of his friends that a person should have more than one or two hobbies.It was mostly hunting and fishing with Dad and his crew.
I am unable to sit around for to long so I try to stay busy with hunting,fishing,hiking,mountain biking I enjoy all shot gunning sports and training dogs is one of my favourites.
I am also considering a few more activities.
1 Acquiring Rain City's fried chicken recipe because it looks amazing.
2 Finding out where Stizzla keeps his tackle boxes because I want six of everthing to.
3 Follow Nog to his bear honey hole because holy **** them are some dandies.
4 Collecting ten percent of the fishing paraphernalia Storm Trooper has.
That would be to much knowledge and equipment for any one person!

So far we have fishing related hobbies and many "macho" type hobbies. :)

Am I the only one with a "wimpy" hobby, or just the only one to "come out" about it?

I collect stamps. I also buy stamps collections. PM me if you have anything for sale.

I do have one "non wimpy" hobby. It is called my beautiful 6 granddaughter. :)

Wayne

20170520_192117_zpsb7waftmm.jpg
This has been one of my midnight projects, just started swim step this week.

Back