• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
Haven't tried recoloring fabric on a boat,so can't help you there,ST,but I would be very interested in the product you
used on vinyl that you had such good results with.Thinking about doing my sleeper seats in my boat a different color.
Would appreciate any info you could give me. PM me if you want to and thanks.Oh,and sorry for the derail.

Thanks for the info,ST.That Parasol sounds like the stuff to use.I'll research it further on the web. Thanks again for your
help.

Amazing results,ST.I can see why you wanted a color change.That red is pretty damn bright!Good job so far.Can't wait to see the end result.

Hey ST, what product are you using? My white(ish) top is looking a little worse for wear and the canvas and sail cleaning products don't seem to make a difference in the black/mildew marks. I was thinking of trying to make it blue to match the boat colors.

Cheers
ThreePer

That looks great S.T, it makes the old piece look brand new or even better than brand new. How old was the top before you started your project. With the UV and waterproofing agents that you used, how long do you expect the top to last.

Thanks

Just curious what you use for waterproofing? I have a canvas tarp that leaks a bit and wouldn't mind waterproofing it. do you use a spray or roll-on type of application? btw the work you've done looks great!

Thxs for the info ST. I'll pick some up when I have a chance.

Back