3 way fridge needed - camper

Fixit

fridge stopped working this weekend in the camper.

started leaking ammonia and everything in the fridge was warm :(

anyone have a camper or trailer theyre parting out or have a fridge (LPG,120V,12V) for sale

lions bay.betweeen squamish and vancouver.

ill be inbamfeild wednesday til sunday

Cant figure out how to PM, duh. I work at an RV place in Lantzville, North Nanaimo. We have some used fridges, not sure if we have one that would work for you or not. If you want to give us a call, after 0830, 250-390-3357, ask for John. I will tell him whats going on. 3 ways are a rare commodity these days. Sounds like your cooling unit bit the dust.

I have one (i.e. a 3 way) that has been sitting in my shop for the past 30 years. It was used for a couple of years when I had a camper but not since 1983. If you are still interested, let me know and I will check to make sure it still works properly and post a picture. I am in the Cowichan Valley and my number is 250-748-9966.

http://www.dometic.com/QBankFiles3/...refrigeration-replacement-chart-USA_29740.pdf

Check out this chart if you have a Dometic fridge that needs replacing. I have an old Dometic fridge that needed replacing as it wouldn't get cold at all. I found one on craigslist for $300 (yes that is actually the going rate for used RV fridges that work). The thing can make ice cubes in about 25 minutes but the fridge portion doesn't get cold enough for me. I wish I had just bought a brand new replacement model in the beginning.

got to contact a few of you guys, i looked into a replacement cooling unit and theyre 500 bucks, plus 250 shipping....i can get a brand new unit for a little more...... looks like a used unit will fit the bill

Back