23' Trophy 2004 Yamaha F200 and T8

gofishBC

IMG_6663.jpg IMG_6664.jpg IMG_6665.jpg

This Trophy underwent a complete overhaul last year and was back in the water this summer with a fresh marine survey.

The boat is 1990 Trophy 23' with 2004 Yamaha F200 (800hrs) c/w seastar hydraulic steering and a 2004 Yamaha T8 linked by cable to main. Trailer under the boat was brand new in June and is a Load Rite Elite Aluminium with SS disc brakes - GVWR 7175lbs.

Work done:
  • Transom replaced including removing all wood with the exception of the main stringers as they tested dry; transom and fuel bulkhead/stringer is now a composite (SeaCast https://www.transomrepair.net/) The material is lighter than wood, floats in fresh water, doesn't absorb water or rot.
  • All pumps raw water/bildge and live wells have been replaced, including all new hoses/fittings/clamps.
  • Deck drains replaced, including hoses/clamps and SS thru-hull scuppers
  • New Bennet trim tab system
  • New batteries
  • New Lowrance Link-5 VHF
  • New GoLight search light
  • New anodized aluminium port hatch and port lights
  • New LED running lights
  • New Fusion UD650 stereo and speakers
  • Fish lockers rebuilt with balsa and composite
  • New vinyls ,rub rail, cleats, access hatches on deck and motor well, helm seats and custom rear seat mounts
  • List goes on, but the hull has been taken well care of and wet sanded, polished and waxed. Now its just the wax upkeep to keep it in the condition its in. Cushions are also being replaced for the interior cuddy.
  • New Yamaha SS Saltwater series prop - pitch change for better overall performance
Other features:

• Powercoated radar arch with JRC radar and 6 rod holders
  • 2 Scotty 1106 downriggers with braided line and tolling snubber terminal ends - both sit on new swivel bases
  • Lowrance Elite-7
  • Spare prop that has been balanced and polished - lower pitch than new
$ 34,999.00

I have all the photos of the rebuild, all the manuals, literature, etc for the boat as well.

This is my boat and the boat is at Parksville Boathouse and ad below - Please contact Jes
http://parksvilleboathouse.com/1990-trophy-23-2004-yamaha-f200-t8-34999-00/

Attachments

• IMG_6666.jpg
    IMG_6666.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_6667.jpg
    IMG_6667.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_6668.jpg
    IMG_6668.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_6669.jpg
    IMG_6669.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_6675.jpg
    IMG_6675.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
If you have any questions or are interested in the boat, let me know and I can provide more photos for the transom replacement, pumps, etc.

Was a nice looking trophy. Looks alot nice than mine, was in great shape

Thanks, it went through a lot of work and was a labour of love really. Was a great boat to have and I hope the new owners are as satisfied as I was with it.

Back