21' Campion Factory Pilot House - Total Restoration

Quinn

21' Campion Factory Pilot House - Total Restoration $12,500

very rare factory pilot house. total restoration just completed.
Cabin was removed for restoration, along with all wiring, plumbing and every screw. boat was stripped down to nothing but a hull.
Brand new stringers from stem to stern (glassed back in), transom was totally sound, decks are 100% fiberglass. Absolutely no rot in this boat.
150 Merc two stroke in amazing condition. engine starts faster than you can twist the key. That is the original paint. Motor is still oil injected, oil tank is mounted on inner transom.
Well built aluminum pod with large zinc.

Brand new Awlgrip paint (the best) on hull and decks. Over $1000 spent in topside paint alone. International Micron CSC bottom paint (the best) $250 per gallon.

The following is a list of Brand new :
fuel tank, fuel sender, fuel lines, fuel vent, fuel filler
deep cycle batteries, blue sea night switch, blue sea house breaker, battery cables
brand new LED bow lights, LED navigation lights, LED deck lights, LED cabin interior lights.
Brand new switch panel with breakers (not fuses).
Brand new v-berth upholstery
All new wiring
Brand new bilge pump.
Brand new stainless thru-hull fittings.
Brand new wipers
Brand new Icom VHF and antenna
Brand new trailer jack
Brand new porthole windows
Brand new chain locker hatch
Brand new anchor chain locker cover
Brand new cleats

No kicker but I do have a kicker bracket to install

Aluminum Diamond Seaglaze windows with sliders. Door seals perfectly providing total escape from the elements.

Deck photos do not show brand new vinyl drop curtain to conceal batteries.
This is probably the biggest little boat you will ever find in 21 feet. The true walk around makes this boat perfect for multiple rods for halibut fishing.

This is a very very rare model.

Call Quinn - 250-588-4111

Located in Sooke BC

Attachments

• IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,263
  • IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,254
  • IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,255
  • IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,260
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that looks like a wicked boat. I am not sure if I owned that Id let her go. I'd repower it and run it for another 10-15 years smiling away.

That looks like a machine...........

Not sure I like seeing boats upside down though...... :) LOL regaurding the one photo :)

Is the throttle for the main up top and the dash? Or is that for the trolling motor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice boat - it deserves corrected photo rotation ( nice Harley too!)

attachmentfix 1.jpgattachmentfix 2.jpg

wow, super clean and functional. you can tell you take pride in your workmanship and possessions... really nice!

How many people can sit in the cabin? Any more interior pics? Very nice work!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yes, what does the cabin and interior look like for space and configuration. That is one gorgeous looking boat..

Awesome looking boat. Surprised it hasn't sold yet. My second boat had the same hull I believe, great smooth riding hull.

Back