2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Will drop the lines for a couple hours on the way over to Saltspring mid day tomorrow on the ebb. The only question is whether to do a slight detour and try Thrasher before heading to (and thru) Porlier or whether to head straight to Porlier and to only drop the lines there. Curious whether anyone has heard anything from today.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but can anyone tell me if I can go dock at the public launch in Port Moody and go have lunch for a couple of hours? Is there a spot there for going to shore for a bit? Thanks.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but can anyone tell me if I can go dock at the public launch in Port Moody and go have lunch for a couple of hours? Is there a spot there for going to shore for a bit? Thanks.
I’m not sure if you can park for hours. It’s usually pretty packed with boats launching so I doubt they would want you to park for hours.

Deep cove does have spots for that but it depends if you have a specific restaurant or brewery in mind in Port Moody I guess

Back