Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd everybody do today? Looks like tomorrow might be decent and then a NW is coming. I'm going to try to fish in the am.

Should be interesting to see how the new passenger ferry does in this.
They've already cancelled the first sailings today. Cat style boat in 25kn beam sea is a recipe for everyone to be puking their guts out the whole ride. ****** week to start but this 20-30kn nw will be around till at least friday with these hot temps. Sucks majorly

Yeah that’s bad luck. I thought the same thing, that they are probably fine to make the run in 25 kn NW but they don’t want a bunch of people sick on the first trip.

Yeah that’s bad luck. I thought the same thing, that they are probably fine to make the run in 25 kn NW but they don’t want a bunch of people sick on the first trip.
Just saw them doing some test runs in 25mph westerly as I was coming home on the ferry.. actually looked like it was doing ok!

I was out at Thrasher for a few hours recently and had nothing but shakers fishing 50-110 on the riggers. Where have you been finding the coho? Wondering if the Springs are down deeper.

Has anyone been able to get out recently? Is there any spots that would be sheltered from this wind? Was thinking pipers beach to Clark rock might be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back