This is misleading and untrue.
what do you mean??? your post is misleading and unclear. It is not against any Canadian laws to go fishing on the Central Coast. That is true and not misleading.
Oh, I see, you joined the forum 51 minutes ago to spread misinformation, hahaha see you on the central coast soon George Cuthbert

what do you mean??? your post is misleading and unclear. It is not against any Canadian laws to go fishing on the Central Coast. That is true and not misleading.
Oh, I see, you joined the forum 51 minutes ago to spread misinformation, hahaha see you on the central coast soon George Cut
Oh, I see, you joined the forum 51 minutes ago to spread misinformation, hahaha see you on the central coast soon George Cuthbert
My comment was specific to the posts by MR3 and SamJoe

Well then be more specific about what is misleading and untrue, to join a forum and shoot a couple across the bow with no explanation or context for your comments is totally misleading. Share the reason why these comments are not true and misleading.

Well then be more specific about what is misleading and untrue, to join a forum and shoot a couple across the bow with no explanation or context for your comments is totally misleading. Share the reason why these comments are not true and misleading.
I did make the comments specifically to two posts. The first, to the one who stated they spoke with Lisa on May 13th and booked in for the 2021 season. We were not taking bookings for 2021 at this time and she recalls no such conversation. Second, to MR3 who stated (based on previous comment thread) we were operating against Heiltsuk requests. We did not operate in 2020 nor opening in 2021 due to Heiltsuk request.

Perfect reply, thanks! could have saved a bunch of this by being clear.
Welcome to the forum, I would suggest in future if you have some information that is contrary to what other members have posted that you be more specific rather than short, no context comments.
I love the central coast and all my friends out there.
thanks for clearing up your comments, and I look forward to these members replying to your replies.

Welcome to the forum, I would suggest in future if you have some information that is contrary to what other members have posted that you be more specific rather than short, no context comments.
thanks for clearing up your comments, and I look forward to these members replying to your replies.
for sure. I did have a longer winded initial post but it is being held by moderators for review. it would have likely explained better. good luck out there.

Thanks for clarifying. I did have a phone conversation with Lisa as I mentioned and was sent a package via email regarding dates available and pricing for 2021. I did not book as was waiting to see how things went with FN in the area. Sorry that you were unable to open this year.

Hello.
I learned about this thread and thought I would add to the conversation about the Central Coast and King Pacific Lodge. Until June 15th we were investigating operational options and looking for direction from the Heiltsuk regarding the ability to open in 2021. Several factors left us with no option to open. Heading into the summer, these included the US/CAN border closure, individual and group bookings postponing to 2022 due to their own health concerns and primarily the request of the Heiltsuk not to open. There may be companies who have ignored the Heiltsuk requests to limit travel into Heiltsuk territory and we are not one of them.
Heiltsuk Territory
We have enjoyed a good relationship with the community and feel we best represent our guests and crew by respecting the request not to open.
It has been very difficult navigating Covid 19. We are looking forward to assembling a crew and getting back on the water in 2022.

Wishing you the best luck on the water.

George
Sorry to hear you're not opening George but Thanks for the intel/clarification.

Heading up to milbanke monday! Wondering if anyone has ventured up that way with some reports? Will give a report when back

Back