2013 cannonball colors - need a name for the blue ones

GoGreen

new colors for 2013 green /glo called the go green special , black/glo- Nite Rider- as coined by Hookin up, Need a name for the Blue/Glo and full Blue- looking for suggestions. Balls available in usual colors, half glo, and full glo.UV Green, Blue, Chartruese and Black. Monogrammed balls for the fisherman that has everything too!.
Delivery available. Tight lines.
Rich(Mr. Ed)
GoGreen
604-512-8775
001.jpg007.jpg009.jpghookinup.jpgBluepearl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd call the blue ones - "Cold Weather" (the cause of blue balls) or "Shrinkage" (a co-symptom).:D

Blue balls are not mainly FROM COLD WEATHER Might call them epididymal hypertension

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blue balls is a slang term[1] for the condition of temporary fluid congestion (vasocongestion) in the testicles and prostate region, accompanied by acute testicular pain,[2] or a prolonged dull aching pain emanating from the prostate, caused by prolonged and unsatisfied sexual arousal in the human male.[3] The term is thought to have originated in the United States, first appearing in 1916.[4] Some urologists call the condition "epididymal hypertension".

mid-nite for plain blue and sky-brite for the glow?????

now does that get me a couple to test
and can i have ones with a hole in?????????

no rude comments

osamballs is a good 1- go blue or stay home or is that go big or stay home??

got a couple of special ones for you wildthing

Thanks for all the suggestions, all will be taken under advisement. some i can pronounce some i cant lol. Good stuff

Back