2004 Yahama F150 twins for sale - 1,170 hours - SOLD

Teja

I have recently caught 50 hp'itis and digital control envy and committed to 2 new Yahama F200's with full digital controls.

As a result, I am selling my twin 2004 Yamaha F150's, controls and gauges. Engines have approximately 1,170 hours on them and have been on a 27 ft 2003 Grady White Islander since day 1. The engines and boat have been Vancouver based since day 1 and I purchased the boat and engines with 50 hours on them. Engine hours have been +/- 15% cruising and 85% trolling.

I have not set a hard price yet but had been thinking +/- $9,500 for the pair. Please message if interested or if you have pricing suggestions. My intent will be to also list on Craigslist later this week.

Thanks in advance!
IMG_1345.JPG

My preference is definitely to sell the package as a pair for simplicity purpose. I would want to sell the first one at a bit of a premium if I break them up.

great deal! someone should jump on this!

great deal! someone should jump on this!
I have recently caught 50 hp'itis and digital control envy and committed to 2 new Yahama F200's with full digital controls.

As a result, I am selling my twin 2004 Yamaha F150's, controls and gauges. Engines have approximately 1,170 hours on them and have been on a 27 ft 2003 Grady White Islander since day 1. The engines and boat have been Vancouver based since day 1 and I purchased the boat and engines with 50 hours on them. Engine hours have been +/- 15% cruising and 85% trolling.

I have not set a hard price yet but had been thinking +/- $9,500 for the pair. Please message if interested or if you have pricing suggestions. My intent will be to also list on Craigslist later this week.

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 27122

Back