1st time I'm bringing my boat out to the west coast.Looking for some advice !!

Bruce

I'm going to be around The Little Bear Bay area from June 17-23.Being new to the ocean I know there's lots I need to learn.Looking for someone willing to share your knowledge and spend a couple days out fishing with me.Bruce, johnbpowell@msn.com 403 339 0008,

Follow the boats fishing at Chatham and Greensea.... Great spot and you can literally catch a chinook, coho, pink, sockeye and chum all in a days work. Hootchies - blue meanie, green gator, jack smith, speedo... Ask around in CR tackle stores as the producing hootchies have nicknames up there.

There are major currents on that part of the coast as well! Not necessarily in little bear bay, but lots of nearby areas have very strong currents/rapids. A good person to pm for a wealth of info would be Tyeefisher.

Thx for the tips on Lures,I always check in at local tackles shops for the must haves.The only time I see currents or rapids is at rivers coming into the local lakes,so thx for the heads upon that hazard.I have the Nav Charts for that area on the way.

Back