1St Annual Ocean Rambler Derby

Hi Guys,
The derby is getting bigger by the day, If you want tickets call me or i will be in the parking lot till 8 am sharp!Then i am going out to win my own derby!LOL Lots of luck with that!Havent been on the water in months!
Any body been out off the water front or the bank?

i would luv to go in this derby, but my boat is in the middle of a refit, does anyone need a partner or have room for one , i should mention i cant go till 9 am as i work, hey mongoose maybe that works for you, i can pay my own way fuel and beer wise, let me know
tks doh

where are you guys gonna go for a beer after just at the dock? or the tudor? wouldnt mind meeting up with you all and putting some faces to names , and well of course there is the beer:D
good luck out theree
doh

Nope not going in as gale force winds are predicted and the guy I was going with doesnt like bad weather so we have to unfortunatly not go good luck to you all I may drop down and see you for the weigh in maddog how many weights did you want???

Wolf

Thanks for making the 1st annual Ocean Rambler derby a sucess!
3 place was a 7 pounder
2 place was Justin Wilson of Tailspin Charters
1 place big 12 pounder Me, Steve, O/p Ocean Rambler fishing Adventures

Thanks to everyone that came out and we will see you next time!

Luna showed up but didnt want to pay the monster entry fee a whole $25 i guess it would break the bank!LOL
Poor Luna shut out again!LOL

Steve bonked the winner alright! Good fun, lots of prizes and many good laughs for sure. Bumpy in the morning but overal leveled out for a great day with lots of sun and a chunk of cash in the pocket!

How many boats were fishing??
how many fish were caught?
what was first place?

it looked a little rough out there

I think you are sadly mistaken Reel Adiction,the host fianally catches a fish and the derby is over. What happened to 3 pm weigh in, even if you didn't want weigh in that late some(any) notice would have been nice!

With all your winnings from your OWN derby; You might want invest in a night course on spelling reel addiction.

Ok to go off the subject this is the main reason I didnt want to redo the halibut derby the bantering back and forth on this board can be brutal to the point of where people wont talk to each other.
Fishing is supposed to be fun and enjoyable but because of a few people (you know who you are) you spoil it for the really good guys (and woman) on here!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of helping whoever was going to do the hali derby but seeing this already from just a little "FUN" derby amongst friends Cant imagine what it would be like under a bigger derby so forget it.

Just keep quiet and shut up and fish if you dont like too bad grow up some of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOLF

Hmm, Well thats a simple fix Roy,

We'll just do a word of mouth local Hali derby between friends and the people we each know and fish next to daily, keep it simple and away from the anonymity of this Forum. It could be as simple as yesterday with a cash pot for top three! or maybe ten depending on entrees, with draw prizes on the table!

Hats Off to Reel Addiction and Mike for there Hard work!

Back