1995 Wellcraft 24' 225 Verado

Tidal Chaos

Looking to sell my 1995 Wellcraft W/A; 2006 225 Verado, Merc 9.9 with elec start and charging system; Custom POD brings boat up to 26' LOA, Furuno Radar, HDS 7, 2 VHF with remote speakers and command mic; New top and enclosure, windlass, stereo; stove, head with holding tank and 2002 Tandem Trailer.Boat and trailer.jpgBoat Motors.jpg
$23000 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice boat for a good price. It will sell quick. I will pass it on to a couple of guys I know. What are you moving up to?
4 ft itis I am afraid. Hooked on the tuna gig and need bigger for more ice and fish. It is a fishy boat since I have owned it and she will produce.
Appreciate you passing the info on.

She is, going to be put to bed for the winter really quick then off to a broker in the spring. You interested? PM me if you have any questions.

Glad to See your selling for a Bigger boat, what a beauty of a Rig this is anyone would be stoked to own it T.C. , must be Sculpins fault for causing you this tuna sickness..:p

Glad to See your selling for a Bigger boat, what a beauty of a Rig this is anyone would be stoked to own it T.C. , must be Sculpins fault for causing you this tuna sickness..:p

Can't blame him for it, growing family and tuna are the main reasons, my 5 year old wants to start doing the tuna thing as well and I can't pack enough ice for a good haul.

Back