1992 podded 20 ft double eagle

buzzbomb

I am currently in the middle of building this boat. It is in excellent shape structurally and has a lot of needed equipment that is not yet installed to go with. I have had a change of plans in life and am going another route. The boat has had a absolutely beautifully made pod already built, transom is closed in and it is sitting on a brand new never touched water tandem roadrunner trailer. It will come with a excellent shape and running 9.9 xl pro kicker with forward controls, diesel heater, hydro outboard steering, a bunch of marine electrical components and much much more. The pod is not yet mounted but my plan is to get the pod on and get the basic rigging done before going for sale. This boat is a great rig for some one who may have a boat going soft or needing more room. Just putting this out there to the crew before I get it all together and up for sale. I have a build form going here if any one wants to see pics. I am a certified marine mechanic and experienced boater so all work is of quality and knowledge. If you are serious we can talk price the way it is now or with all the rigging installed. To much to type out all details but happy to have a conversation about it. Boat is in the lower mainland but I can help with detailed photos and info before any one makes a trip over to look at. To be clear I do not have main power for this boat. And it is a soft top model with full camper back. Cheers Chris

I am currently in the middle of building this boat. It is in excellent shape structurally and has a lot of needed equipment that is not yet installed to go with. I have had a change of plans in life and am going another route. The boat has had a absolutely beautifully made pod already built, transom is closed in and it is sitting on a brand new never touched water tandem roadrunner trailer. It will come with a excellent shape and running 9.9 xl pro kicker with forward controls, diesel heater, hydro outboard steering, a bunch of marine electrical components and much much more. The pod is not yet mounted but my plan is to get the pod on and get the basic rigging done before going for sale. This boat is a great rig for some one who may have a boat going soft or needing more room. Just putting this out there to the crew before I get it all together and up for sale. I have a build form going here if any one wants to see pics. I am a certified marine mechanic and experienced boater so all work is of quality and knowledge. If you are serious we can talk price the way it is now or with all the rigging installed. To much to type out all details but happy to have a conversation about it. Boat is in the lower mainland but I can help with detailed photos and info before any one makes a trip over to look at. To be clear I do not have main power for this boat. And it is a soft top model with full camper back. Cheers Chris
Pics?

Sorry that you won’t be using her.

So no main?

My buddy in vancouver has two sons and this would be an amazing first boat for him, but he doesn’t have time to finish it, would need to buy it complete or close to it.
Time is my problem as well and the main reason I have decals to let her go. I could help with the basics but not get it to complete stages at this point.

Back