1973 23 foot hourston glascraft

Thanks guys, I'm sticking with the inboard. I know pod it and outboard. Just not in the budget, and the 350 Chevy powered it fine. Also lots of room to fish with the new layout even with the doghouse.

IMG_0847.JPG Looking good! So you took off the hardtop? I can't tell for sure, only the last set of pictures work for me. Trying to decide what to do with mine. Don't really want ice box or alcohol stove. Could do without dinette as long as there were enough seats. Don't really need the sliding glass door but is it better than a drop curtain?

Wild Bill, yes I removed the hardtop(it was a head banger). Got the arch built and anchored the existing windows to it. Not sure if I will install a drop curtain or build a bulkhead. I made a storage unit out of the drop down floor. It is now 6' 5" to the top and the floor is all the same level.

Hey 23 Hourston, been away. Yes the v-berth. It turned out great. I used 3-m general trim adhesive. Good stuff to work with it ,comes out stringy and not like a spray. I'll post some pics later

Back