19-23 Ft.Cuddy Cabin w/4 stroke outboard power Wanted

"vanisland" I think the 2001-2004 -225 Yam's were the ones with the bad exhaust corrosion.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes some of those models had issues, most were in the first few hundred hours tho. There were lots of those motors that went 3000 plus hours without issues. There was also an exhaust fix that Yamaha came out with so you could also find out if that was done. I would find out how many hours are on the motor if the hull is of interest to you.

I've come close to buying but no luck yet,the best boats have been out of town(I'm in Victoria). Still looking for a DE 206, Seasport 19-22,Arima 19-21,Striper 21-23, Grady 20-22 or similar boat with 4 stroke motors.Budget is $20-$35K max.

I'm off to Edmonton tomorrow,hopefully it checks out,pictures look good.Hope the long road trip isn't for nothing.We've agreed on his price,so he's holding it for me.Fingers crossed.

good luck Ray, worked out for me. if you need any info for permits or insurance to bring it home, give me a call
Bruce

I'm off to Edmonton tomorrow,hopefully it checks out,pictures look good.Hope the long road trip isn't for nothing.We've agreed on his price,so he's holding it for me.Fingers crossed.

Good luck. I love the 206 my next boat very hard to find a few of come up. My buddy got that one from Sherwood. If this one doesn't last long in your driveway it will be a easy sell. Good luck.

Nice,, that's a nice looking boat hope it works out let us know when you get back.

Posting has been deleted. Hope that's a good sign Rayvon

Looking forward to some more pictures.

Oly

Well she's home after a marathon road trip.Probably cured me of ever doing a road trip again or leaving this beautiful island we live on.She was as advertised,clean and very well equipped.I was a little disappointed in the size of the dance floor,so we'll see if I keep it or my son that isn't as concerned about fishing room.I'll post some pictures after I wash the bugs off.:)

Pictures? I missed it, what did you find in Alberta?

Back