17 hourston

Matty4x4

looking to see if there is any interest in my 17 foot hourston. I love this boat but I have 3 kids and were tight on space with all 5 of us and gear for the day. The boat has a 140 evinrude 2 stroke that runs great. Has a custom hard top with new LED nav lights and a rocket launcher setup. I've rewired it and it has a new interior. Added a bench seat in the back has a bow tank, water separator 2 bilge pumps wash down pump and dual batteries on switch. There is way more to list I take care of it like it's one of my kids. If any one is interested text for pics. 250-218-0281. It's the boat in my profile pic.

Boat is in Courtenay. Asking $6000

Last edited:
looking to see if there is any interest in my 17 foot hourston. I love this boat but I have 3 kids and were tight on space with all 5 of us and gear for the day. The boat has a 140 evinrude 2 stroke that runs great. Has a custom hard top with new LED nav lights and a rocket launcher setup. I've rewired it and it has a new interior. Added a bench seat in the back has a bow tank, water separator 2 bilge pumps wash down pump and dual batteries on switch. There is way more to list I take care of it like it's one of my kids. If any one is interested text for pics. 250-218-0281. It's the boat in my profile pic.
Easy boat to sell.There will be lots of interest.

Sent you a text

Back