150 hp Yamaha 2 Stroke Fuel Consumption

I see that you do not sit on the balcony all day and bark at the fools.Using the old noggin is proof that The Muppets rule!:D:D

IMG_1445.jpg

Dan with these two guys "Stadler and Waldorf" im sure the 2 of them have solved all the world probelms and then some some of there ides are quite out of this world maybe thats why they move around soo much they need more material cant really talk when the moters running.

LOL LOL all kiding aside they are very good people and ol bill has looked after me since I was just a snot nose kid (35 yrs ago) and he would take me out on the old "SEA GAL" fising winters back then it was nothing to pick up 15 to 20 lbs right in the harbour mouth that all we ever fished.
I still remeber his ol diesel cook stove in it would heat up the whole boat in about ten mins, we would ***** cause we would have to leave the comfort of the cabin to get fish LOL LOL.
It was tradtion way back when we would go x-mas day just to get out of the house and away from our moms LOL LOL

Fuel consumption for that boat was about a tank fill up hhhmmm about every 2 months LOL
didnt go far west bay to the breakwater that was about it LOL
venturing out was going as far as trial or albert head.....

Way simplier back then

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back