15 lbs cannon ball mold with fin.

QB fisher

Where would i be able to buy a15 lbs mold? or better yet BORROW one for a week.would be willing to pay for rent with 2 balls. Parksville Qualicum area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to? I still use 10's at least in the summer. What happened to 12's they were in for like a season now it's all about the 15's?

That's the fun of boating I guess no matter how awsome your setup is you always wish your boat was a little bigger and your balls a little heavier.

I actually saw a good site going to esq anglers the other day a high 20's grady white with twins all decked out and guess what? The trailer lights didn't work. LOL made me feel good knowing he has the same headaches as the rest of us.

doesn't scotty build a rigger that can yank a 20lb'er up from the depths?? Dem some big balls! Whos gonna be the first to carry around a pair of 40lb balls??

yep as Fd said, Scotty Hp's all the way for 20's if thats what you need

Picked up some 18lb balls with fin from PNT gonna try that on my hp's. Seem to be trolling a lot deeper the last couple years.

Picked up some 18lb balls with fin from PNT gonna try that on my hp's. Seem to be trolling a lot deeper the last couple years.

You have the new hp's from Scotty? How is this infamous green button of death working for ya all? Just askin? lol.

Remember way back when we mostly used 10lb'ers ???

8's and 10's is all I fish with. :confused: Oh and I'm still hand cranking them up from the deep. I would like electrics but I'm cheap and haven't found a deal I think is worth jumping on.

Back