15 lb cannonballs wanted

King Cod where abouts are you? Are you in Comox area as well? Please give me your contact info.

I only have about ten made right now. I need to do a pour. Not sure if I will have time by the weekend.

Tortouga; I will bring all that I can muster.

Dave

King Cod is in Campbell River.....But I am sure if you drop them off here they will get to him. Or he would drive down and meet you at the camp ground.

OK poured tonight. Bruce, I have your six with modified fin. Will bring 17 total. I will call you guys when I get there. Should have enough for Tortuga, Fish Assassin, KingCod, Duffer, and LorneParker.

Dave

I wanted at least 4. So that puts us at 12. Duffer want 2 so there is 14. And King Cod wanted 4 so that would put us at 18.

And there are only 17.

So I would say they are all spoken for. We could use more but the weekend in near and I am sure you do not have enough time to make more.

I wanted at least 4. So that puts us at 12. Duffer want 2 so there is 14. And King Cod wanted 4 so that would put us at 18.

And there are only 17.

So I would say they are all spoken for. We could use more but the weekend in near and I am sure you do not have enough time to make more.

Hi FA .... FYI my FM was inquiring if he wanted to buy a bunch of my lead. Not sure if you were thinking I was trying to get some of the presently poured balls but not so.

Hi FA .... FYI my FM was inquiring if he wanted to buy a bunch of my lead. Not sure if you were thinking I was trying to get some of the presently poured balls but not so.
I was not worried. He is bringing 17. Just wished there were 18. Maybe if he buys your lead there will then be 18. But I don't think that will happen on such short notice.

Cheers,

I have a couple without fins. I'll bring those in case anyone's interested. And I'll take lead on trade too.

Dave

I got called away to work for the weekend. If anyone wants mine they are up for grabs I guess. Feeling bad about this as I was to grad Lornes as well. Hey Tortuga give me a call.

Duffer, King Cod + Lorne I belive I have the balls for you guys. Unless Tortuga got them for you in his 10. CS is picking them all up and I am taking all the extra for you guys. I hope.....

Duffer, King Cod + Lorne I belive I have the balls for you guys. Unless Tortuga got them for you in his 10. CS is picking them all up and I am taking all the extra for you guys. I hope.....

LOL....I called to pick up my balls and he mentioned they were all gone.....WTF.....lol. Hope you have some for me down there.

Back