14 ft silver streak for sale!!!!

wolf

Hi the boat for sale is brand new it was the one we won in the JUAN DE FUCA derby 14 foot silver streak welded aluminum boat comes with an 30 hp 4 stroke merc,side mount console controls,sterring,after market CMC tilt bracket ezloader trailer and im sure theres other goodies to go with it never been in salt water. serious enquires email me at my personal e-mail I have pics if you like.We are looking for 12,000 make an offer you never know.

Thanks Wolf

We got 2nd place we won this 2 years in a row thats why we are selling this one we kept the first one. I talked to the owner of silver streak at the derby and he told me that its usually abot 10,000 just for the boat. So i think letting it go this low is a good deal just want it sold.

Wolf

That would be pretty easy to deck the bow half eh? Are there little 'tabs' I see for downriggers? Is the 30hp enough for it you think Wolf?
I was looking for a dual purpose boat and that's really looking nice.
*runs off to yap to the Mrs.*

The 30 is more than enough!!!! the other one we have goes just under 30 mph and yes its ready for downriggers I was surprised too on how stable they are myself and my buddy and it was great really like them you can always take it for a spin if you would like to,call me at home if you would like.

Wolf

Back