13.5 lb pie plate with s/s fin,brass eye..cannonballs

salmonboy

Cant figure out how to post pics on here...cannonballs r made with lead that came out of x-ray machine..also have 12 lbers with lead fin..asking $50 for 13.5 lbers and $ 32 for 12lb..text or call me at 250-896-4150. .for pics..jes

13.5 lb pie plates..with s/s fin..brass connector....made with very pure lead..and wont find a pancake of that weight for any cheaper..just wish i knew how to posts pics....jes

Cant figure out how to post pics on here...cannonballs r made with lead that came out of x-ray machine..also have 12 lbers with lead fin..asking $50 for 13.5 lbers and $ 32 for 12lb..text or call me at 250-896-4150. .for pics..jes
That lead is contaminated , is it not ? ....

Ummm no peetz..its not contaminated. .bought this lead from from a commercial seller...but thanks for helping me sell my cannonballs...how can the lead be contaminated? ...do a little research before u post your ideas. ...like im gonna sell contaminated anything to anyone, ..let alone work with and use it myself. ...

Lots of contaminated lead out there. Use to get a lot of Linotype lead. Lots of antimony. Makes the lead brittle.

He meant contaminated with radiation. ...trust me lead ingots r very pure..been doin this for a long time and dont use lead thats impure or nuclear for my cannonball s..even with all these great comments ..almost sold out...

Back