10' Koffler Whitewater Pram

steeliehead

I have a 10' Koffler Pram that I am willing to sell for $2400, with everything. Brand new adjustable Garelick Pedestal swivel seat post with Tempress seat with cushions. Add-on Rowers seat, and wooden oars flush mounted scotty rod holder mounts. If you do not want the seat I will sell for $2050. It is 64'' Oar lock-oar lock, very stable and fits into the back of a pick-up. With two people it can be lifted onto roof racks. Two people can fish out of it comfortably. Can be used to drift solo as well. Checker plate aluminum flooring. Rows very nicely and can accommodate an electric motor.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 288
  • Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 325
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 214
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 232
Nice looking rig...
Be nice to get some measurements and make a stitch and glue copy.

:Looks good steeliehead ,I have a 16' Koffler driftboat ,do you use the Tempress seat while rowing? Looks more comfy than the stock seat. The checker plate looks good too you must have added that youself?

I take off the seat and put the rowers seat on for rowing. It sits just above the pedestal mount. Joe Koffler now does the checker plate instead of the wooden floors, you can get it sand blasted too which adds grip. Well made boats and all row very nicely. I also have a 14 footer in the RMT boat.

Back