‘Seizing 212 nets is a sign of failure, not a sign of success’

Funny not on the news at 6. Low key article. Trudope and friends don’t want you to see the real story. Nor do the trudope loving CBC.
Every time I see a story like this I can't help but think the same thing. Nobody cares. Just keep sending the monthly cheques and claiming you're saving the world and everyone is happy.

Every time I see a story like this I can't help but think the same thing. Nobody cares. Just keep sending the monthly cheques and claiming you're saving the world and everyone is happy.

crown prosecutors don't think its illegal but the nets get seized because they are unattended and fishing outside the first nations negotiated fishing plan.

my understanding is some bands have broke ranks "unlicensed fisheries" and are fishing for sockeye and chinook right now that prompted this letter:

1629224597872.png
1629224610450.png

and this letter

1629224676140.png

This is the continuation of the same story Mark Hume tried to break in 2011. The article is no longer accessible on the National Post page but someone did a cut and paste job on another website. These illegal fisheries are worth big money and are sophisticated operations, now if only DFO/RCMP or a journalist would "follow the money." and continue what was exposed in the Hume piece.

Back