WTB Lodge return

rmj002

Am looking to switch from 2 stroke to 4 stroke power on my Main and Kicker. Any idea on dealers on the Island or Main land that might have access to lodge returns or leasebacks? Local AB dealers are out lunch,it will be worth the PST not to deal with them.

Mike

Bridgeview marine is the largest supplier of engines (and some boats) to the lodges on the west coast. I got a great deal in 2004 on a 1998 18' armstrong with a 2003 90hp 4 stoke suzuki at about 1/2 replacement cost. www.bridgeviewmarine.com
8550 River Rd., Delta, B.C., 604 946-8566
cheers and gl ferret

Try Parker Marine in Courtenay, Campbell River or Naniamo...

Try Payless Marine in Duncan BC and talk to Delson Smith. He is the owner and is a very good guy to deel with . I have boughten two Yamahas off of him. 8 High thrust four stoke and a very good 200 yamy two stoke.He can be reached at 1-250-746-5676 or cell 715-8226.
Worth the phone call.

SG in Vic. deals with all of Oak Bay's lodge power. Not to sure how easy it is if your not employed with them, but the motors we use are 150 yami's with an avg. of 140 to 160 hours. They are serviced weekly and the majority of the operators are solid when it comes to break in.-dirty

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

An SG Power lodge return will be either a 9.9, a 50HP, or a 150 4 Stroke. You don't have to work there to get one, they are not a REAL bargin, but will save you some money.

they also have 40 and 115hp lease returns
the 115 @ $8500 seems like a decent price ??

They'll be coming in a couple of days, the darn thing isn't very photogenic under the tarp monstrosity I've constructed over it. Not very interesting yet, I've just done wiring, controls, filled about a million holes from where the old hardware was mounted, and got the pod on. Going to fiberglass the decks as soon as the snow quits.

Back