West Coast Van. Is. Crab

J

Jerry Garcia

We will be fishing the Canadian side of Swiftsure(out of Neah Bay) for halibut and some incidental catch and release on some kings. I was wondering if there are any spots to get some crab for dinner. I know that Port Renfrew used to be Ok, but was wondering if there might be some spots a little north of there? Thanks.

Would the boy you were be proud of the man you are?

If your coming from Neah Bay, interested in swaping hockey bags at Swiftsure??

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Swiftsure was slim picking today!!! 2 Hali's 8 rods= STINKER....No Coho showing on the surface but TONS of DOGGIES and I mean TONS on the surface feeding. Whales, Dogfish a terrible day at Swifty!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

I assume Bags that you are talking about a bag full of money for a bag full of "vegetables".

We fish only with darts so that will help a little with the doggies. What part of the bank where you fishing, chicken ranch or?

Nitinat Lake. Run through the gap, and drop 'em anywhere. Full loads of crabs in very short order.

Good luck!
Nog

Hey garcia!!Hows Terrapin Station doing.Ever been to any dead shows??.I have been to my fair share.

Hey garcia!!Hows Terrapin Station doing.Ever been to any dead shows??.I have been to my fair share.

Back