Vacuum sealer bags

@Captain PartyMarty
I usually do a group purchase (5,000+ plus, 8" by 12" and 4mm thick commercial bags) in the spring, to benefit @SVIAC Southern Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition and get everyone a better price.

At this volume Halfords out of Edmonton gives us a way, way better deal. Usually they sell in packages of 100 for $37 + shipping.

If there is interest I will do it again this year (in the next month). I do go to Chilliwack every few months, so could POSSIBLY... MAYBE coordinate with someone over there to take the lead for fraser valley people (?)

Last edited:
Got some of 007's bags last year and they are great, way better quality than the Costco bags. Thought they were a bit small at first but for my needs they are perfect. Plus he's doing it for a great cause.

@Captain PartyMarty
I usually do a group purchase (5,000+ plus, 8" by 12" and 4mm thick commercial bags) in the spring, to benefit @SVIAC Southern Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition and get everyone a better price.

At this volume Halfords out of Edmonton gives us a way, way better deal. Usually they sell in packages of 100 for $37 + shipping.

If there is interest I will do it again this year (in the next month). I do go to Chilliwack every few months, so could POSSIBLY... MAYBE coordinate with someone over there to take the lead for fraser valley people (?)
I'd be interested for sure, and kudos for organizing it! Let me know if theres enough interest(I'm in Vancouver).

The 8" x 12's seem to work.

Got some of 007's bags last year and they are great, way better quality than the Costco bags. Thought they were a bit small at first but for my needs they are perfect. Plus he's doing it for a great cause.

@casper5280 , I'm SURE they would have worked just fine for you...you don't catch any BIG fish anyway - LOL.
@hippaisland I will let you know, thanks.

Okay, I will follow up and see what kind of price we can get this year (based on different volumes) and then start a new thread.

Cheers,

I'm SURE they would have worked just fine for you...you don't catch any BIG fish anyway - LOL.
Your a funny guy. I hope to prove you wrong this year. Lol. I'm in for some more if you go forward with this.

WOW,

Here I though I was getting bad deal

"At this volume Halfords out of Edmonton gives us a way, way better deal. Usually they sell in packages of 100 for $37 + shipping."

I buy out the US and payed $100 for 1000bags including shipping. Guess I'm going to stick with my current supply

Capt

Anyone know if a Gamesaver Titanium will seal 4mil bags? I think the regular rolls that you get from Costco are 3mil...

Back