Sooke Report

Tsquared

Going to try Sooke tomorrow. Anybody have any luck over the weekend?

Two in the mid twenties on Sat morning. Trap shack 50 feet on the CHOVE!!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Two in the mid twenties on Sat morning. Trap shack 50 feet on the CHOVE!!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Thanks Bags. This will be my first trip this year but I've got 7 weeks of holidays now, so here we go!
Tom

Thanks Bags. This will be my first trip this year but I've got 7 weeks of holidays now, so here we go!
Tom

Hi there sooke fishing was good on thurs and friday sat afternoon was good too sunday was really slow the whales came through and had to work at it to get fish found they were down deeper this week around the 85 to 95 ft depths.Now on to a positive note there seems to be some coho showing up out a bit in the first tide lines one of the charter boats went out looking for them yesterday and he caught 10 or so of them and missed a few you all know how coho miss, remember you are only allowed to keep hatchery only and there is a no retention of sockeye right now for some unknown stupid reason because you know in a couple of weeks they'll net them off of the fraser river and these are the same fish!!!!!!!!
Im just heading out ill tell you all how it went today.
P.S if any body saw the show my friend and i pulled off yesterday at possesion hope you all enjoyed it for the first time in a long time wolf 1 seals 10 lol lol
Good luck Wolf

Hi there sooke fishing was good on thurs and friday sat afternoon was good too sunday was really slow the whales came through and had to work at it to get fish found they were down deeper this week around the 85 to 95 ft depths.Now on to a positive note there seems to be some coho showing up out a bit in the first tide lines one of the charter boats went out looking for them yesterday and he caught 10 or so of them and missed a few you all know how coho miss, remember you are only allowed to keep hatchery only and there is a no retention of sockeye right now for some unknown stupid reason because you know in a couple of weeks they'll net them off of the fraser river and these are the same fish!!!!!!!!
Im just heading out ill tell you all how it went today.
P.S if any body saw the show my friend and i pulled off yesterday at possesion hope you all enjoyed it for the first time in a long time wolf 1 seals 10 lol lol
Good luck Wolf

Fished off of Church Rock Monday from 6am until 9am for 1 jack spring and 5 doggies! Saw a few springs caught tho. Didn't get out as early as I would have liked as my partner wanted to come along. Sometimes I wake up Grumpy and sometimes I let her sleep. As for Wolf's report re the afternoong bite. Iwas looking at those pm tides and they look good for a few more days. I will try Wednesday.
Tom

Fished off of Church Rock Monday from 6am until 9am for 1 jack spring and 5 doggies! Saw a few springs caught tho. Didn't get out as early as I would have liked as my partner wanted to come along. Sometimes I wake up Grumpy and sometimes I let her sleep. As for Wolf's report re the afternoong bite. Iwas looking at those pm tides and they look good for a few more days. I will try Wednesday.
Tom

Well today was a bust 1 fish only very weird S.E. winds there was even whitecaps very hard to fish didnt see a lot caught chat to you guys later Wolf

Well today was a bust 1 fish only very weird S.E. winds there was even whitecaps very hard to fish didnt see a lot caught chat to you guys later Wolf

Back