NHL/Canucks Thread 08/09

Dont you hate watching games where it seems ever bounce id in the other teams favor. I was on the edge of my seat yelling because all the bounces went to the kings. Maybe better luck against the ducks.

-Steve

Canucks pulled off a win last night to pull into first place in the NW division! Stanley cup here we come.......:D

Oh i noticed Carey Price closed his eyes at the right time, made a few saves...they might make the playoffs...

Cheers

quote:Originally posted by twinwinds

Canucks pulled off a win last night to pull into first place in the NW division! Stanley cup here we come.......:D

Oh i noticed Carey Price closed his eyes at the right time, made a few saves...they might make the playoffs...

Cheers

oleeee olee ole oleeeeeee oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Whoop! Great game in the sense we somehow managed to pull it off!! Lui looked sharp!

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

CanucksFans.jpg

Chantel_Elloway_.jpg

What a difference 1 season makes. Now Canucks are the Best team since the all star break, and Montreal is now just hanging on by a thread for 8th place, but they have been playing pretty good lately. got my fingers crossed, my dream finals would be Montreal and Vancouver!

xHabs_Fan_Towel.jpg

GO HABS GO!!!

Take only what you need.

did u canuck fans hear what happened when luongo left the arena last nite....he just about got hit by a BUS...yah...he turned at the last second and it went right between his legs...LMFAO

shakes;)

my heart and thoughts go out to the pyatt family & the family of the lost bride....it really makes one want to "stop for a minute of silence" to appreciate what one has. To loose the one you truly love is a very hard tragic event to overcome....may he be granted the strength to make it through a very tough time of his life....our thoughts and prayers are with them all at this tragic time.
Silence please..... :(

Never watched the game last night but it sure looks like they stunk up the joint! hope they don't play like that during playoffs...[:0]

Its all part of the secret strategy to suck them into our well laid trap , don't stir things up too much or they will notice !

AL

Wish I could say the same about PRICE...

Take only what you need.

Personally I hate to see any BC boy have a hard time of it in the NHL. Ironic that a Montreal born goalie is carrying the Canucks and the BC guy is failing the Montreal club. Montreal has a lot of work ahead of them and who knows if they are going to be sold? It looks that way to me. 12 of the players are free agents in the summer, so I expect there will be some big changes. What a difference 1 year makes. Last year they finnished 1st in the East this year they might end up in 8th place. Hopefully they can surprise alot of people myself included and make a run for it! It is a whole new season.

Go Habs Go!!!

Take only what you need.

I have no problem seeing a hab goalie crash and burn, But what about those
Nortwest Division champions Vancouver Canucks,

Thanks for choking cowtown!

FA; Regardless you are a lowly 'Habs-fan' at least you stay true to your school; that's a lot more than I can say about all the wagon-jumpers I've met in my life.

Our boys will have their work cut out for them with St. Louis.
(Can't stand Tchuck... however it's spelled). The Blues record since early Feb nearly matches the Nucks.

Can't wait... gimme' another beer!

Back