members aluminum boats!!

Cheers All...

Couple of pictures of my aluminum vessel...

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,037
Fishing Guide. Nice boat. Just wondering if the non-skid on the gunnel fwd of the downrigger is a rolled coating or is it a peel and stick non-skid pad. If so how is it holding up? Was thinking of doing something similiar to mine.

Thanks

She is a beauty Gerry! We have passed each other many a time on the old highway.......both of us heading to work lol. Just you get to have fun.

Cheers All...

Statler - it is a peel and stick and has held up well...one corner is slightly lifting but nothing to worry about.

Sculpin - YUP! I am truely fortunate to enjoy my lifestyle...and I am very aware of how fortunate I am!

Doesn't it. Like the look of yours too. Seems like a bit of gear on her that a guy could find pretty handy. I know it would fit too!!! LOL. Joking aside they are great boats. Should have bought one years ago. Have it kitted out pretty good to find the fish now I just need to work on the experience on catching the fish but that is coming alng pretty good to with all the info I get from the good folks here.

Might as well dive in here finally.

245 Crestliner Eagle, fully modified for all things fishy, powered by a Rude 250 HO

IMAG0368_zps3756f0de.jpg

Nice boat, nice fish!
Where was this picture taken???[/QUOTE]

Down at the boat launch/safe harbor in OK Center/ Winfield on Okanagan Lake

Back