Just got back from knight!!!!!

wolf

Well first trip off the year started last week great weather then monday monsoons fishing was ok as the guest didnt fish very hard nice 35# feeders were the biggest the smallest avg range was around the 20 to 25# mark.lots of bears and porpoises for some reason never seen so many im talking around a hundred of them most of the time in the same area. Maybe some one can enlighten me on why there so far up the inlet and the numbers there the white sided ones and they sure do love playing with the boat never seen it before up there???????????
Wolf

Hey there f****n f****R good to see you back hope fishing was good I just finished a 4 day stint in reny and the fishing was great 20n to 30 hally in a 4 hour window.With a bigger average than normal.Yesterday we did a new fishing show called fishing ledgends it went great 5 double headers and all were good fish 30 to 50 lbs.
See you and Pauly at 4:30 sunday morn for a trip you won't forget.
Oh ya the springs are stacked up as well.Bring lots of beer!!!!!!!!

Hi Nobananas dont think i can make it sunday may be a last miniute thing what about the rest of the week? my father is off and would love to go hes never been there before. Doing the last hali charter this morning chat to you soon Wolf

Wolf.... Were you headed out to Coyote this AM?? Was headed out to CB thought I mighta been followin ya out?

Red

Coyote??never heard of that one I went to border bank fishing was pretty awsome not going to say how many dont want halibut 22 getting pissed at me for taking to many halibut LOL LOL
Wolf

Damn, we should have followed him out RedHerring! We'll have to keep border bank in mind for our next trip!

Back in '93 I was up Knight Inlet and was surprised to see White Sides roaring up 'n down the place.
Not as many as Wolf saw though just a few dozen at most.

that's why there's a warranty!

Well i sure am i was fishing up ner glacier bay i saw most of the porpoises near cascade falls or twin falls.
Wolf

Coyote must be what the Yanks call it, thats its called on my quickie little map. Border Bank sounds more appropriate as thats where it sits!! LOL. Looks like a hot spot, might try it next hali trip. What are the concerns about fishing the wrong side of the line - or is there some lee way there??

Red

There's no lee way don,t get caught or you won,t have a boat.
Even more so now because the U.S. hally qoata is done .

There's One!!!!!!!!!

Ive got a fishing trip planned for Knight Inlet July 13-17. Anyone got any of the fishing predicitions then? What kind of gear did you use up there so succesfully?

Thanks,
Nick

Where do you plan on going too? knight inlet is very long !!!!!! tell me more specifics and ill let you know ill be going back up on the 21st of this month chat to you soon wolf

Back