JDF tickets

Rum Buddies

maybe an unrealistic question but I'm looking for a pair of JDF tix - anybody got any they want to sell?

If you have tickets for the JDF you are not allowed to sell them!
You can become a sponsor for around 500 bucks then you can buy a pair,at a hundred bucks per ticket. If you know someone who has guest tickets then maybe they will take you out. All tickets are pretty much sewed up, unless you want to be a sponser. JDF is the best derby out there. Good Luck Fah Cups.

Please send an e-mail here too as I would also be very interested in a couple, if this is possible.

Thanks,
George

Please send an e-mail here too as I would also be very interested in a couple, if this is possible.

Thanks,
George

quote:Originally posted by fishhawk8

Thanks,
George
Will take 2 if you still have them,,thanks

quote:Originally posted by fishhawk8

Thanks,
George
Will take 2 if you still have them,,thanks

read the site guys - you can't weigh in a fish with a ticket that isn't registered to your name.

But if you're able to transfer them over, drop me an email kevbocan@hotmail.com - seeing as this was MY post and all.

read the site guys - you can't weigh in a fish with a ticket that isn't registered to your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back