In search for dry dock storage, Sooke BC

L

LuvDsea

Hi everyone, I am from Vancouver and currently working oversea. Each year, I take a few trips back for the love of fishing. I have a Bayliner Trophy dry docked in East Van and from after reading your chats, I am convinced that Sooke BC is the place to be for the love of fishing and perhaps my future retirment. Can any tell me if there is any good dry dock storage in the area and what's the approx charges are per year?

Thx,

Jeff

What's wrong? not one has any clue? Or am I being shut out here? Let's show your kindness to this sadly old fisherman who has only 2 years to retirement. All I wanted is to just fish!!! And I am a catch and release type of person too... Don't let Hong Kong fool ya!!

You can try at sunny shores as thats where i keep my boat

Wolf

HALILLAMA,

Thanks for the link... I just sent them an e-mail await for their reply...

Jeff

Hi Jeff, that is the only marina here at Sooke that offers onland storage and moorage and RV camping etc.. and FUEL.It is one of only two boat launches open at present. The other is "Jock's Dock" next to the closed Sooke Harbour Marina.

ON THE BEACH

HALILLAMA

I am stayed at Sunny Shore before, and the place is not too bad...

By the way, do you have an idea what the cost are per year over there for land storage for a 19.5'Bayliner Trophy? I e-mail them but no reply yet...

Another options can be anywhere in between the Ferry terminal-Sooke..

My intension is to avoid having to pull it over from Vancouver each time... I hardly fishes on the Mainland...

In advance, thanks for your help...

Jeff

Its better to call them as he doesnt respond to his e-mails much.

good luck wolf

Back