Grady White info

cedarman

Hi All I am currently very close to buying a 24' Grady white offshore and wanted to hear anyones experiance with this boat. Please let me know anything you could before I make this major decision.

The hull is a 1990 and the motors are 2004 twin 150 yamaha with less than 100 hours.

please help with some info.

Also anyone looking for a perfect 18' double eagle that needs nothing contact me and I will fill you in on the info

cheers,

boat-1.jpg

Give me a call at 250-710-5981 - anytime after 430 (except today call me after 930pm if you want) (im just at a friends house haha)
I bought a 1989 Sailfish and went through ... lots of experiences haha - give me a call!

or leave me your number and i can call you..
:)

Did it spend any time in Florida? If so watch out for dry rot in major wood structure. The high heat and humidity down there takes it toll a lot quicker than up here.

Nebarb2 my name is Ryan and you can get me any time on 604-780-9119 but if you want to call during the week 7:30 - 4 get me on 1-888-729-2763 toll free just ask for me

profisher it is a Florida boat. Thanks for the tip. I will be flying down to see it first fo I will try and look for this the best I could. From the pictures I can see that the wood trip need some help.

boat-1.jpg

Hi Ryan,
i tried calling you at 1-888-729-2763 but its doesnt work in my area, ill give you a call this evening once im home.
Braden

Back