Century Boats?

Discussion in 'Boats, Motors, Trailers and Towing Rigs Forum' started by Pippen, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Pippen

Pippen Well-Known Member

2. finaddict

finaddict Well-Known Member

Don't know anything about them Scotty, but that is one well set up boat. Quality of fit and finish looks damn nice.

3. Sr SQ

Sr SQ Well-Known Member

Pretty sure GA checkpoint in port moody was selling Century boats many years ago, remember looking at them and thought they were nice but don't really know anything about them.

4. chromatose007

chromatose007 Active Member

I had a 2200 Europod 95' model year. Decent boat. Would rather have a real podded rig though.

5. ericl

ericl Active Member

6. spring fever

spring fever Well-Known Member

I owned a 1998 Century 21 bought at Port Boathouse in alberni. It was an excellent boat-semi deep V-freeboard was low-they are florida boats and are usually used with toe-rails. Fit and finish was very good and stood up well to the WCVI-I got 2ft-- itis and went to an Orca in 2003

7. Dogbreath

Dogbreath Well-Known Member

That was a good boat handled some heavy water off WCVI quite well.

chromatose007 likes this.
  8. baddogg

baddogg Active Member

I have two friends that have owned a Century. One was a 22 and one a 26. Both handled the water well and were great for fishing. Both were powered by Yamaha.

9. Fishtofino

Fishtofino Well-Known Member

I’ve been on a 26 Century walkaround and it was a nice ride. Great fit and finish as well. Think it was expensive though

10. baddogg

baddogg Active Member

Century pic

Attached Files:

11. Fishtofino

Fishtofino Well-Known Member

Can’t really see the boat

12. baddogg

baddogg Active Member

Ya, I know

13. Oly1

Oly1 Active Member

Fish were too big. Need to keep smaller ones next time.

baddogg likes this.