Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Posting Rules

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by MyEscape, Mar 24, 2007.

1. MyEscape

MyEscape Active Member

This forum has been set up for members only.

Post if item is For Sale, Wanted or for Trade in the subject box of the post

You are responsable for also posting your location and contact information either email address or phone number and price in your post.

Sportfishingbc is not and cannot be held responsable for any transactions that take place on or from this Forum.

This Forum will be monitored and moderated like any other Forum on Sportfishingbc for Spam or misuse. We discourage people from just becoming a member of this Site to post ads on this forum which may cause their posts to be deleted and their membership to be revoked.

This forum is for personal use only. Commercial or Business or Spam Posts will be deleted and the poster will be warned by Email only once prior to having their membership revoked.

To add Pictures</u> into your post just paste the link from photobucket or other picture hosting sites on your post then highlight it and click on the new icon on the format bar for pictures it's yellow and has two minature mountains on it and providing your link is good the picture will show up in your post.

Any misuse of this or any other feature on this site may result in being warned or being banned from this site!!!!!!;)

The Moderating Team

Please enjoy this New member requested Forum. [8D]

Best Regards
    The Moderating Team

2. wagner

wagner Member

Kevin. Sent PM. Scott

3. wagner

wagner Member

Kevin. Got your message on Tuesday the 21st. Will keep in touch with you. See you out at the lodge. Scott

4. bee15

bee15 Active Member

ratheon,raymarine 24 mile radar650$

5. cadillacsoul

cadillacsoul New Member

Because of medical problem i can`t go fishing any more so I want to sell all my fishing equipment that I bought last year.

Fishing rod (Trophy XL 7105 CLS 10,1/2) 4 part!
    (with a very nice box and you can put it everywhere in car because it`s a four part rod)
    Fishing rod (Angler SS 10,6) (with a nice big cover for any rod and reel)
    Fishing reel (Abu Garcia 6500 C3)
    Fishing vest XL
    Fishing plastic boots (new) with long cover under hips XL size

I bought them all for 850$ last year and I want 400$ for them now the price is firm but For someone who buy them I will give you my fishing box with all my tools and fishing equipment for free!
    the box has:
    - almost 50 new difference size new hooks.
    - difference colours wools,Spins,Weights,Scissors,Hammer,Nets,Lines and etc...
    If you want to buy this box with stuff inside you have to pay at lease 170$!
    Everythings is OK no broken, boots are new and rods are in mint condition.
    with buy this package you dont need anything more for fishing.
    call me : 6045004624 (Moe)
    you can see pictures :
    https://post.craigslist.org/k/Ujmx4u_y4hGTSeKOOYAk3g/fbIFm?s=preview

6. cadillacsoul

cadillacsoul New Member

fishing equipment for sale

Because of medical problem i can`t go fishing any more so I want to sell all my fishing equipment that I bought last year.

Fishing rod (Trophy XL 7105 CLS 10,1/2) 4 part!
    (with a very nice box and you can put it everywhere in car because it`s a four part rod)
    Fishing rod (Angler SS 10,6) (with a nice big cover for any rod and reel)
    Fishing reel (Abu Garcia 6500 C3)
    Fishing vest XL
    Fishing plastic boots (new) with long cover under hips XL size

I bought them all for 850$ last year and I want 400$ for them now the price is firm but For someone who buy them I will give you my fishing box with all my tools and fishing equipment for free!
    the box has:
    - almost 50 new difference size new hooks.
    - difference colours wools,Spins,Weights,Scissors,Hammer,Nets,Lines and etc...
    If you want to buy this box with stuff inside you have to pay at lease 170$!
    Everythings is OK no broken, boots are new and rods are in mint condition.
    with buy this package you dont need anything more for fishing.
    call me : 6045004624 (Moe)
    you can see pictures :
    https://post.craigslist.org/k/Ujmx4u_y4hGTSeKOOYAk3g/fbIFm?s=preview

7. Prairie Buoy

Prairie Buoy Member

WANTED Used Laptop for boat use chart program. Windows software. No internet..

8. Dale Galbraith

Dale Galbraith New Member

In need of new topper for Malibu Tyee

Hello All
    I am very new to this site so pardon my ignorance relative to posting protocol. I am looking to purchase a topper for my father in laws Malibu Tyee boat, however, I cannot seem to find anything on line that is helpful. I would truly appreciate any help or guidance we are Calgary and Vernon based.
    Warmest regards