20 Hourston Project

Looks great. Its pretty funny when you take out friends and come off plane and they look at you with a confused look and say "Did your motor just stall?" Im still not used to how quiet it is and tricks me as well sometimes lol

LOOKS bad butt only thing id do differently is get the batteries up off the floor high and dry and make a compartment with hatches when you get a wash down pump it will keep the batteries clean and dry and you can tuck your feet under while playing all the fish your going to catch makes it clean and tidy..
Great Job

Thanks for the complements, I am a pretty happy guy right now and all my work is starting to pay off.

What was your W.O.T. speed and RPM? with the same motor at 6000 rpm I was doing 48 mph in a 24 1/2' searay, your boat should fly!
No idea what my top speed is yet, I went out thru the tide change and it was a bit choppy so I never opened it up, next weekend.

Wolf, I am thinking of putting the batteries in my seat boxes, they would be out of the way and shift a bit more weight forward.

Good idea only downside is all new wires and it looks like the butt on that thing isnt sitting to low ... whatever you do you want them up out of way so no salt water and environment can get to them . You have a great fishing platform look after it and it will look after you...

Just got my new kicker, 9.9 bigfoot!

Attachments

• IMG_1636[1].jpg
    IMG_1636[1].jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 890
Last edited by a moderator:
Back