Search results

1. Hourstonglassic

WTB TR3 blackout

Looking for a tr3 blackout if anyone is or wants to sell.
  2. Hourstonglassic

Bluewater rigging has gone bankrupt and are done and gone. But the Haney marine location is making a come back. We’re coming back bigger and better hopefully for February. Most of the same guys in the shop. I want to let all of our past, present and future customers know we will be here to...
  3. Hourstonglassic

WTB Yamaha f115 cowlings

Looking for one or possibly 2 115 4 stroke cowlings 2005 to current will work I think, just picked up a couple motors and the cowlings are in rough shape, let me know what you have,thanks
  4. Hourstonglassic

2 Islander mr3s

1 brand new black, solid back with new backing and 30lbs maxima line never been used and comes with box and pouch 550$ 1 good used condition gold, solid back with new backing and 30lbs maxima line recently serviced a few scratches comes with pouch 450$ Both reels are ready to use, 900$ if you...
  5. Hourstonglassic

older lowrance GPS/sonars + extras

I have an older lowrance 525c df gps /sonar has a 50/200 deep water transducer and temp and speed sensor that goes along with it. GPS antenna and cables. Has power cord, bracket, cover and original Manual. 250$ obo I also have an older lowrance global map 3500c I've only ever powered it up...
  6. Hourstonglassic

Yamaha f150 owners beware

Just had a 2012 f150 come into our shop last week, and it cooked just over 400hrs the balance shaft gear fails and takes out the whole motor plugging oil passages etc. apparently it's a known problem maybe most of you know about it or maybe you don't thought id put it out there...
  7. Hourstonglassic

Wanted: trophy titan 2106

Looking for a trophy titan 2106 rod
  8. Hourstonglassic

Wanted pink islander

Looking for decent used pink islander for my gf, I'll try her before I got buy new
  9. Hourstonglassic

ProMariner prosport 6 charger

Bought this and never, it's brand new in the box 80$ I am located in port coquitlam
  10. Hourstonglassic

Yamaha prop guard

Yamaha prop guard it fits the old style high thrust leg not sure if it fits the newer ones Here's a pic of it on an old 9.9 high thrust it's strong cast aluminum and has the brace that bolts to skeg 60$ or trade for any old fishing plugs with boxes Located in port coquitlam
  11. Hourstonglassic

Wanted: older lowrance 12" radar dome

Been looking around for the older 12" some they don't make anymore to hook into my older lowrance 525c, I've seen a few around on boats but maybe someone has upgraded and would like to sell the old dome
  12. Hourstonglassic

Islander mr3 serving help

Are there any good videos out there on servicing islander mr3's? I bought the super lube kit to service my reels but don't want to tackle it without seeing some kind of instructional video or instructions anything would help
  13. Hourstonglassic

Wanted: transducer for lowrance elite 5

Just a shot in the dark seeing if anyone has a used transducer/power cable for the lowrance elite 5 or know where I can get one at a decent price
  14. Hourstonglassic

Cleaning out the closet rods + reels

Cleaning out the closet all prices are obo it's all gotta go http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/spo/4776088658.html
  15. Hourstonglassic

New to winter spring fishing

Ive never fished for winter springs and would like to give it a go this year all I really know is you have to fish deep and find the bait, but what kind of gear? Spoons, hootchies, bait and what colours work best in west van area ? And am I just off the bottom an certain depths? And any certain...
  16. Hourstonglassic

Wanted 2x trophy xl titan 3106

Looking for 2 trophy xl titan 3106 at a Decent price let me know if you've got anything, thanks
  17. Hourstonglassic

15hp merc Long shaft 2 stroke

Mercury 15hp long shaft I got a new kicker so this one has to go 650$ Had a fresh tune up last year, carb cleaned water pump And leg oil
  18. Hourstonglassic

Trophy xl tyee QR reel 240$

Trophy xl tyee QR reel 225$ Brand new in box trophy xl qr bought it and never used 225$
Back