Search results

1. Chinook on the Hook

2017 Sidney Reports

Yes no slot limit,hatch or wild back to the old days
  2. Chinook on the Hook

Crofton Launch

There is no fee and the parking lot is small and there is no dock just concrete sides
  3. Chinook on the Hook

Alberni salmon festival

Fished solo in Bamfeild from Bradys beach to Nanat Island on Saturday nothing all day until 4:00 pm when the big one hit in the bay just before Nanat Island at 57 ft. The fish didn't take off right away and it came to the surface and then the fish went nuts running in the 3 ft chop and me...
  4. Chinook on the Hook

2016 Nanaimo Reports

Thank for the that burnsy22
  5. Chinook on the Hook

2016 Nanaimo Reports

I'm coming up Nanaimo in next couple of weeks to fish. Can someone tell me where the Grande is? Thanks guys
  6. Chinook on the Hook

2016 Pender Bluffs

Fished Sunday Oak bluffs from 8 to 2:30 spoons and needlefish Hoochies 60 ft to 120ft No takers
  7. Chinook on the Hook

Emerging Issues for SVI Chinook Regulations

DFO is making the commies do a head recovery program from troll caught Chinooks and cohos this season. They would like 30% of the boats to participate in the program It was posted today.
  8. Chinook on the Hook

2016 Sidney

Fished the channel today for 3 hours 1 fish 62 cm let it swim away 110 ft green flasher and green glow spoon
  9. Chinook on the Hook

Commercial Chinook Fishery

Commercial fishing started on the west coast of Vancouver Island there quota is 37,000 fish Check the fishing notice page I think it starts today It's FN0314
  10. Chinook on the Hook

2016 Sidney

Yes the NE side of Coal Island is good on the flood. Keep an eye on your gps this area eats cannonballs
  11. Chinook on the Hook

2016 Sidney

Fished Sunday at Coal Island 2 fish on lost one to a seal got the second one in nice 13 lb spring. Fished 3 hours 96 ft. Green squirt green flashers.
  12. Chinook on the Hook

Fraser River Sockeye

Check this out!! This could be Very Good or Very Bad Total catch for Sockeye in Alaska this year is 21 millon http://kdlg.org/category/fisheries
Back