Search results

1. buzzbomb

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Tuta marina down in behind camel rock. First camp at the top of the ramp. Stop by for a cold one. See ya there boys!!
  2. buzzbomb

First dip for the new boat on Sunday. Few bugs to sort out but other then that it’s on its way to nooka on Friday!
  3. buzzbomb

Scotty digital black box

Like new digital Scotty black box. Comes with all wiring to run up to 3 riggers. $200. Coming to the island ( parksville) on the 14 but can also ship. Located in maple ridge.
  4. buzzbomb

Almost ready! Got my main and kicker installed and rigged.
  5. buzzbomb

Engine issue

that was supposed to be rim not rip of the boot.
  6. buzzbomb

Engine issue

I believe there was a service bulletin for this. If I remember correctly it was a faulty plug wire issue and I believe it was due to the first round of plug wires made for these had a problem with the electrode moving around inside the boot and causing erratic spark. Engine would fluctuate rpm...
  7. buzzbomb

Double Eagle 185 Build

Buddy you are killing that thing! Excellent work!
  8. buzzbomb

Starting to make some headway on the new double eagle. Removed the hard top and had new canvas made. Had all new glass installed, made new dash panels and rigged up the dash. Removed the 120 evinrude and got the transom ready for the new motor next weekend. Still lots to do but getting there!
  9. buzzbomb

Scotty downrigger swivel base

Hahahahahah ya I am!
  10. buzzbomb

Sorry guys there are now sold!
  11. buzzbomb

Stand by I got a member coming to take a look at em tomorrow.
  12. buzzbomb

Like new as seen in pics. Comes with everything they come with new. $140 for the pair. Located in Coquitlam but will ship on buyers dime.
  13. buzzbomb

10ft spratly trade for 12ft v aluminum

I have a very nice clean 10ft spratly fly fishing boat that I have to part with as my young daughters are wanting to come fishing more and more. It will come with Scotty anchor mounts in all 4 corners. Wanting to trade for a newer clean 12ft v bottom or possibly a 12ft flat bottom that will...
  14. buzzbomb

Misc boat stuff

Pm sent!
  15. buzzbomb

WTB- Good used 90 hp outboard

👍 good luck in your search
  16. buzzbomb

WTB- Good used 90 hp outboard

Is a 120 looper to big?
  17. buzzbomb

Garelick adjustable helm pedestal

Make it 200 paid close to 500 with tax
  18. buzzbomb

Garelick adjustable helm pedestal

As new with seat slider And everything works as should. $250. Get over to the island often or can ship on buyers dime.
Back