Search results

1. B

Your tax dollars subsidize salmon farms for their losses

Really?...the topic was farm subsidies and who is and isn't entitled. The fish farm topic was shut down because the people here that want farms removed took the thread off topic and attacked a member. Sorta like were you are sfarting to taking this one. If you do not like my opinion...
  2. B

Nothing to add still? Just trolling again trophy?
  3. B

Ok fair enough, but what about crop loss due to wildlife or livestock farmers? Why is it we should pay out for there loss but not others?
  4. B

Curious, how do you feel when taxpayers bailout chicken farms for avian flu? Or crop farmers when it's to dry and they loose their crops?
  5. B

Fish Farm Thread closed down

All I asked for was your data from which you are basing you opinion from. You have no data so instead of taking the high road and not answering you attacked me personally. This is why ifs been shut down. Now you started a new thread....... wow
  6. B

Truth and consequences...or not. By Bob Hooton

Is there anything that ties the native band to the pictures of dead salmon left to rot on the beach?
  7. B

Fish Farms

Exactly........ like when a fish poops the ocean it has away of making it go away. You did watch that video from the people that monitor the ocean floor below a lease. Wow thought you would have just ignored that
  8. B

Fish Farms

Not really I'm not the person name calling, I haven't thrown any sand.... I asked a question 40 posts ago. Do you have any data to back up your claims on fish farms killing fish from sea lice. 40 posts from you and fogged in cali and trophy no answer.....name calling that's all you've done...
  9. B

Fish Farms

If your going to post things here on an open forum then you should be prepared for questions against your post...if you don't want to answer fair enough don't then....... but it is a question of concern and a global problem that should be brought into the open to discuss.
  10. B

Fish Farms

No I don't think so. Not when 1 in 4 counties will be short fresh water in the next few years.....that's not very environmentally friendly. I'm not surprised in your answer tho. 75 billion buckets that's alot on water to steal
  11. B

Fish Farms

You didn't answer the question. Were do you plan on sourcing the water to fill the tanks? J didn't ask anything about recirc or treatments. Just what to know were 75billion gal of water from? Wasn't hard question.
  12. B

Fish Farms

Lol cheap shots from ME???? you have to be kidding Can you answer the question? Or still attacking me personally? You forgot to call me Fabian dawson like AA, foggedin,rockdog, etc.
  13. B

Fish Farms

Back to the original question before the personal attacks What does a report from London on sealice in other parts of the world have to do with BC? Claims are then made that there is a sea lice problem in BC. Does anyone have any information with respect to these claims or is it just more...
  14. B

Fish Farms

And you and fogged in rock dog and AA primarily troll this portion of the website. What does this make you? AA doesn't even fish, doesn't eat salmon....etc. does this automatically make her almo??? Hey cali...... do you have anything pertinent on the sea lice subject? Or as you put it are you...
  15. B

Fish Farms

People here keep commenting that land based fish farms are more environmentally friendly and pose very little problems when compared to ocean based farms. With th current farms placed on land to fill just the tanks, it will consume 75B gals of fresh water They estimate that by 2030 or may...
  16. B

Fish Farms

OR YOU COULD hire me and few of my employees to come by and WIRE UP your next business or house. Perhaps you require bucket truck services. I could send out a service technician to fix your pole lights? The funny part is....... I cant type or spell well and your calling me a writer......lol...
  17. B

Fish Farms

Lmao........you guys and gal have nothing......... no data to back up your claims. You just copy and paste other people's opinions then stand behind them. YOU HAVE no defences when asked for the data or studies. All you are reporting is sea lice on the farm. You have nothing for sea lice studies...
  18. B

Fish Farms

So...... data? Been sometime waiting for the numbers....... Fogged in did you check out? You said you had undeniable proof that sea lice are killing smolts. Your data???? Were waiting or are you just trying to put the fear into the general public again.
  19. B

Fish Farms

https://www.seawestnews.com/bc-salmon-farms-and-sea-lice-management/ In this article it says that lice in bc has gone down over the last two years. "Atlantic salmon farm employees are required by regulation to examine their fish every two weeks, at a minimum, for regular sea lice counts...
  20. B

Fish Farms

O......IN BC?
Back