Search results

1. fishhunter327

Quesnel Lake Rookie

I know you have to go fast for big Bow"s there but I didn't realize that fast. Thanks
  2. fishhunter327

The Vehicle You Are Proud Of

I had the same 240z . Exact color and year but mine had a white 240z stripe on the lower door. Added a chevy 327 and 4 speed for some extra juice.
  3. fishhunter327

Quesnel Lake Rookie

Where are you staying ? We use 4.5'' Apex's for Lakers. Silver/black , silver/blue,watermelon, firetiger lots of colors work there. Water was super high but heard its dropping. Downrigger 60-200' .
  4. fishhunter327

Hot Shot #25

They work for freshwater coho's . Haven't tried them for Bow's or Lakers.
  5. fishhunter327

Reader responds to recent NY Times article featuring Bella Coola Grizz

I have been fishing the Bella Coola River since 2011 and have only had 3 grizz sightings until 2018. Last year we spotted 23 grizzlies on the river and in the campsite in 6 days. Yes we saw some grizz multiple times but their numbers are increasing fast. Two sets Sows with triplets and lots of...
  6. fishhunter327

Williams Lake to Bella Coola Hwy 20

It is dirt road from Anahim Lake to the bottom of The Hill about 50 km. but fairly smooth . There is only one narrow section on the hill but its quite short. It is steep and you need to be cautious but if you pull with a diesel it's not an issue. Buddy pulls his 24 ft Trophy down there 4 or 5...
  7. fishhunter327

Bella Coola

What time of year are you looking to go?
  8. fishhunter327

Vancouver Canucks season

Stats don't show Jakes improvement from last year. I agree he doesn't have a high hockey IQ but neither does Lucic and they play the same role. Guddy is starting this year off as a valuable D-man.
  9. fishhunter327

Vancouver Canucks season

Jake will very soon be an NHL regular and the Gudbranson /McCann trade has been better for the Canucks up to this point. Bennings draft picks havn't had enough time to show what they have yet.
  10. fishhunter327

Barkerville here I come

Dragon Lake , Forest Lake.
  11. fishhunter327

Vancouver Canucks season

Tramkin is looking better all the time.
  12. fishhunter327

Vancouver Canucks season

At least Stecher is giving us some optimism for the future.
  13. fishhunter327

Vancouver Canucks season

I,m only 57.
  14. fishhunter327

Quesnel Lake With Downriggers

We always use Apex's for lakers in Quesnel. September is a good time for Rainbows though. I usually fish 60-120ft. What area of the lake are you fishing?
  15. fishhunter327

williams lake

Thanks Dave , I wasn't up to date on the status of the river.
  16. fishhunter327

my girlfriend must love me

Get her a fillet knife and a frying pan for her birthday.....keep the negotiations on track.
  17. fishhunter327

williams lake

Horsefly river perhaps.
  18. fishhunter327

There go those fish and everything thats coming upstream is dead!

Hi Dave co worker said it was about a 5/6 lber. FH327
Back