Search results

1. crazycanuck

2021 Port Hardy Reports

Anyone have anything to report? I'm looking to make my 1st ever trip to Hardy and was hoping someone would have something to say or suggest as I will have 4 days on the water.... areas etc. Been looking at charts but 1st hand would be great. TIA
  2. crazycanuck

282 Sailfish Wanted

why no hours on the mains posted? hmmm
  3. crazycanuck

2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Did you mean spring prawn?
  4. crazycanuck

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

45ish depending on your cruise speed
  5. crazycanuck

I NEED TO GO FISHING NOW!!! Its like the last week of school before summer .... Like wtf am I doing here! 7 more sleeps then in my happy place
  6. crazycanuck

does that mean "nosibor" is good to go? tell me its so!?
  7. crazycanuck

I'm real curious to know where abouts you were finding good crabbing? That's fantastic!
  8. crazycanuck

and i'm talking about prawns... them furry little buggas did the crabs
  9. crazycanuck

Looks like you borrowed my gaff ya bugga! that'll be a beer next time I see ya! prawning apparently extremely bleek... Comies clean em out 2 years ago guess dfo thinks its time to shut er down now they are all gone! awesome conservation of a once great resource... so frustrating
  10. crazycanuck

Curious to know when somebody goes for prawns this next month how they make out??? Last year was an absolute joke... grounds were decimated ... id love to make a trip out there in March if its positive.
  11. crazycanuck

2016 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Fishing Reports

I stopped in at conuma hatch on my home Sept 2 with the kids and all working hands were down at the river pulling in Springs and filling the tanks. Grabbing approx.. 200 fish a day and the guys were quit friendly and said there was not going to be a problem getting the amount needed... I also...
  12. crazycanuck

Codfather much appreciated for the report, It definitely sounds a bit more promising and I just hope the weather cooperates ! cheers and nice Lings! CC
  13. crazycanuck

Heading there next weekend has anything showed up inside or still dismal? Reports anyone?
  14. crazycanuck

Skaha

South end east side is your best bet for smallies... along the KVR there is lots of spots. My buddies stag in Penny too...Beezers stag?
  15. crazycanuck

All this doom and gloom going on around wcvi fishing... wtf somehow I heard this was going to be an epic year with large numbers and larger fish! Seriously thinking of postphoning my trip this weekend unless a decent report comes forward. Please don't make me do that... Jesus CC
  16. crazycanuck

6 more sleeps... any reports to get the juices flowing?
  17. crazycanuck

Vancouver to tofino/ukee

Yep done it great flight super fast and relatively inexpensive when you consider time in vehicle , gas and of course ferry. Flight home was a little more challenging because you could only bring I think 50Lb bag? that kind sucked as far as bringing any fish home so you would have to arrange your...
  18. crazycanuck

2006 mercury 9.9 Bigfoot extra long shaft

Under 100 hours sat in basement storage for past 8 years collecting dust. It has a brand new prop and its in Tahsis but can be delivered to Campbell river. No electric start or hydraulic lift. $1400. ideal for sail boat or deep hull fishing boat.
  19. crazycanuck

2006 mercury 9.9 bigfoot extra long shaft

Under 100 hours sat in basement storage for past 8 years collecting dust. It has a brand new prop and its in Tahsis but can be delivered to Campbell river. No electric start or hydraulic lift. $1400. ideal for sail boat or deep hull fishing boat.
Back