Search results

1. capt hook

Howe Sound Prawn Thieves caught with photos

does this boat dock in horshoe bay? if anyone knows where he ties up as home port , please post. nothing illegal , we just want a interview and photos. i think ADMIN on here has to come to senses and lighten up. stop playing on wrong side of the fence.
  2. capt hook

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

If your in and around the Freighters , you have to give about a 1/4 mile radius around each ship... i have seen bouys right up against side of ships...donno what happens when they slide under...and what they can get hung up on.. but that is something to keep in mind. not saying you did...BuT?? i...
  3. capt hook

Do You Support Liberals Plan to Close 25% of Marine Areas to Fishing?

At same time , then they should close 25% of Canadas farm lands from farmers and put it back to natural habitat. that will shake up the inlanders....
  4. capt hook

MY APPEAL TO Salt Water FISHERMEN .

bump it up....order you sealion pelt... or get your own ..seals are easy. nothing else to do...so lets get the cull happening.
  5. capt hook

2019 Nanaimo Reports

same old same ol...blame it on the commies... while no one says anything about the year round commercial (not food fish) native fishery happening in deep water with thousands of traps and very large vessels from ACtive pass to twassean and all the way up past airport and into English bay. It...
  6. capt hook

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

we used number 5 stainless for coho and number 7...yes 7...for chinook with a normal octopus hootchie... 36-38in for coho and 40-45 in for chinook...they fish just fine... hooks sharp like a needle.
  7. capt hook

use extra big hooks during this catch and release times.... it does save fish. i,m ex commie troller 50 yrs and forget all the other crap studys.. believe me a big hook will hook on side of mouth and jaw and not gill.. it saves fish. hold leader in left hand and gaff in other , put gaff around...
  8. capt hook

Upset about the Chinook Closures? What to do next?

Jonathan Wilkinson has a new BUTTON BLANKET on his office wall. hmmm?
  9. capt hook

if Sporties want to fish Chinook again or earlier... They need to copy a page from what the commercial fleet did. I tend to disagree with catch and release as so many guys still use small spoons and small hooks and hootchies. these tend to hook deeper in mouth and gill...There is not much blood...
  10. capt hook

get used to it.. its been BS ever since it got put into the racist constitution, that colour of skin does matter. Who has the balls to open and amend the constitution? no one!!! except a revolt!
  11. capt hook

have you seen anything in the PRESS or on TV about our issures with DFO here on the west coast? NO !!! Why? because its controlled and they do,t want to let the rest of Canada know what is going on. In the older days...days of protest.....we took to the streets or whereever to get PRESS a few...
  12. capt hook

its time to take canada to court , as WE ALL , apply for non racist ceremonial fish permits. have we got a good Federal lawyer on here? HAve a injuction put on all forthcoming regualtions until they are non racist. I know we have weddings and funerals and celebration that we eat seafood at ....
  13. capt hook

a pod of hungry transients went thru Vancouver yesterday. and there are thousands of American refugee Sea Lions in the gulf that are hungry and starving. This is just the beginning. When we elect snowflake lefty in Ottawa and Greenies in BC....this is what we harvest. Wait until FALL when they...
  14. capt hook

hope you beat him with a couple grams of lead in the head?
  15. capt hook

CRAB POACHING VANCOUVER

FN illegal crabbing is in full scale rape and plunder mode in English Bay. And gulf. NOW.. FN boat comes out of Van harbour pulls any trap he sees and keeps it..ADDS it to his longline string ... We we were watching i got a bit to close in just observing and he waved a Shotgun at us... we moved...
  16. capt hook

sea lion shot in the head

EAT the populist left greenies....
  17. capt hook

buy a .22 rifle , buy a few boxes of sub-sonic bullets. they dont break sound barrier so are very quiet...like clap of your hands. And they do the TRICK> Be a responsible shooter. And go quietly about our business.
  18. capt hook

URGENT GLASS SPONGE REEFS CLOSURE to Prohibit Use of Downrigger Gear

i,m 72 and been commercial trolling and longlineing on coast from washington to alaska my entire life and fathers life and so on. glass Sponge reefs are no NEW thing... we have fished on them for years...and they keep growing. if DFO insists on closing all areas to protect sponge .....they will...
Back