Search results

1. A

wtb: Trailer for 22 foot podded

Hi Guys, Want to buy a trailer for my 22 foot podded liquid metal build. Liquid metal claims it is weighted in at approx 4600lbs. I'm thinking a 6000-7000lb rating would be good. If you know of anyone or have one you want to sell. Please let me know. The bow hook to the transom is 20.5...
  2. A

2002 Yamaha f200xtra

Hi folks, I'm considering repowering the boat but need to sell this motor on it before I finalize a deal. Details on the motor are it is original to the boat, all servicing was done at forsh marine in Sidney by the previous owner, I had it inspected Gen y Marine Jason Forseburg when I bought...
  3. A

WTB: 24 SEASPORT EXPLORER

Want to buy a 24 Seasport Explorer with standup head very badly, inboard is fine preferred is outboard but it all depends on the deal. If you know anyone with one looking to sell looking for late 90's and newer. Serious buyer for serious sellers. Thanks guys for the help in advance.
  4. A

for sale take all please

10 flashers 4 rod holders 3 rod holder mounts 2 manual down riggers 1 spreader bar folding anchor rope Red cooler to take it all in :P PM me for details thanks Arj. $250 takes it all
  5. A

suzuki df-140 alarms advice?

Hi Guys, Odd thing happened last night to me, warmed the motor up at the docks while I setup fishing gear (ten min or so), headed out in the no wake zone, after passing the break wall opened it up a bit (3000rpm) heading for about maybe 3 minutes and my alarms started going off, first it was...
  6. A

advice hardtop

Hey Guys, Just wondering is there anyone handy to help/give advice on building a hard top for this double eagle of mine? I re sewn the canvas but it seems to want to leak :( I'm thinking exact same lines as the soft top just having a hard top to put rocket launchers on and keep the water...
  7. A

Fishing, shooting, and computer chair

Hey guys a couple items for sale: Pontoon boat, flippers, and float tube http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Outcast-pontoon-boat-and-caddis-float-tube-and-flippers_27192172 computer chair http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/computer-chair-_27192204 Savage 17hmr ready to shoot...
  8. A

1994 Mariner 115

Hey Guys, a while back I posted about looking to upgrade the motor on my boat. I have decided brand and size to get but the dealership is offering me trade in value. Just wondering what you guys think it might be worth sold privately. It is a 1994 Mariner long leg 115hp with 110 hours...
  9. A

double eagle

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/1999-Double-Eagle-_22986577 looks nice not sure it's actually worth that much but looks nice opinions? I have the same boat but my power is older not sure that I'd pay that much for that boat what's the appraisal from the members???
  10. A

Wtb islander mr3 or mr2 matching pair

Hey guys looking for mr2 or mr3 in matched color thanks guys. Gold, blue, greens, orange all good not really preferring black but would consider it.
  11. A

Sidney

Hey Guys, I noticed there is a pender bluffs section but I was thinking maybe there are some reports on Hambley Point, etc. I fished Hambley on fathers day of this year, it was the first time being there since a kid and was pretty neat to be on the water again there. Got two springs that...
  12. A

Off topic but motorcycle for sale

1997 honda magna Red and black color scheme Brand new tires less than 300km on them Clean clean bike 17,000 km on it Posted on used Vic for 5000 obo to keep tire kickers away so it's negotiable obviously Thanks Arj[ATTACH=CONFIG]
  13. A

REPOWER Options

Hey Guys, Looking to re-power my 18.5 DE Boat. It currently has a 2 stroke 115 on it and the transom from my level of inexperience seems to be in good shape. The boat is a 1994. Anyhow there are so many different options now to look at. The ones I'm looking at are all big brand names but...
Back